Most items can be renewed for an additional loan period providing there are no holds on the item.
You may ask the Library to renew items at the circulation desk or over the phone at (608)798-3881.
You may also renew items yourself, using LINKCat. You must have your library card and your PIN. If you don’t know your 4-digit PIN, call or stop by the circulation desk and a staff member will look it up for you.
- Go to the LINKCat catalog
- Select the gray My Account Tab.
- Enter your barcode (the long number on the back of your library card) and PIN.
- Click Login.
- Select the Items Out link.
- Choose items to be renewed by clicking on the small box to the left of the record. Or, choose the box in the purple box at the top to select all items.
- Click the Renew button.
- Successful renewals will now have a new due date and the number "1" under Times Renewed.